Monday, January 25, 2010

1. Who was your favorite character and why? Which character did you dislike most throughout the story and why?
Hassan is my favorite character because, he is a true friend.
There was moments were I was very upset, because he was way to nice and very kind to people who didn't deserve it. Hassan, I believe he has been through alot, he was always being bullied by people, the same people he served and helped.


2.Which characters change as the story proceeds? Do they change for the better or the worse?
Amir, changes for worse, he is selfish, and mean to people who have Respect for him, specially with Hassan when he is being bullied and hurt he just stares or get away from the situation. He has always been more than what he's not, like trying to get attencion from his father, Baba.


3.Which is your most favorite scene in the book? In the movie?
The kite contest...wow that part of the book, for me was very real. I felt like i was flying the kite. I love this part. I was so nervous and scared to know how was going to win, but of course i was confident he was going to win. I was happy for Amir he had won, that's when he'd run to his father, and was loved for once...but at the end he is a bad little kid.


4.What is the theme of the novel? What do you think was the message the author was trying to convey by writing this book?
For me is family, friendship. I think he was trying to tell a little of his life, the way he lived, or the things he had seen. The conflicts he'd went through.

No comments:

Post a Comment