Wednesday, October 28, 2009


Luciano Miranda Mendez
June 30, 1960 - October 11, 2000


Luciano Miranda, was born in San Luis Potosi, Mexico. On June 30, 1960. Luciano married my mother Martha Guerrero and had seven children . My dad lived in Mississippi for years, he would visit us once in a whil . I just remember seeing him the last three years of his life. My father was diagnosed with cancer in 1999. The last year he was with us it was just terrible I was scared , I wasn’t brave enough to talk to him, to tell him that I loved him. I do regret being scared of so many things I didn’t do when he was alive and healthy, but little did I know, it was too late.
My father was a happy, positive, and optimistic person. He was always happy, I admire my daddy for so many things, specially when he would sit down with me and study my multiplication table. I just love him, he was everything a father could possibly do for their child.. There’s times where I wish I could go back in time to tell him how much I love him , and how much I appreciated he’s time, but I know that is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment